Download the Tulumba IP Phone to make cheaper calls
What is an IP Phone?
Similar to Skype or MSN Messenger, you can make phone calls from your PC using the Tulumba IP Phone. The main difference is that instead of calling other computers, you will be calling actual phones using your existing Tulumba account, and cheaper.
How to install the Tulumba IP Phone?
Installation is simple and it will take less than 2 minutes.
- Please start the download process by clicking here.
- You will see the following login page. Enter your existing Tulumba Phone Card PIN and click Login to start the download process. If you can not remember your PIN, you can go to Tulumba Phone Card management screen and click on the View/Modify PIN option.
- Once you login, you will see the screen below. On the top of your screen you will see the notification that the website wants to install the SIP IP Phone add on. Simply right mouse click on this, and select to install the active-x application. At this point, watch for any other warnings from your firewalls. You must allow or enable all option requested by this application.
- You will now receive a warning as seen below. Simply click on the Install button and the application will start loading.
At this point, watch for any other warnings from your XP Firewall. You must allow or enable all option requested by this application. In the case of the example below, simply click "Allow" and continue.
- Once the application is loaded, you should see the message below that says Registered and Ready. You can make a call now.
At this point, CLOSE this window. If you get any kind of error message on this window, please close it and contact customer service at 1 866 885 8622.
- Look at your desktop. You will see a new icon for your new application Tulumba IP Phone. You can rename this to Tulumba IP Phone, if you wish. Now, double click on this icon to start your Tulumba IP Phone.
- Once you see the login screen below, enter your PIN number and click Login.
- After you login, you will see the message below. You are now ready to make calls. You can either use the number pad on your keyboard or the number pad of the application to dial the numbers. You dial exactly the same way you would dial from your phone (eg. 902123334444# or 12123334444#) or you can even use your existing speed-dial numbers (e.g. 1#). Fore more questions, visit IP Phone FAQ page.